Savory // Delicious // Hearty // Local // Convenient
- Members can place pre-orders for frozen, ready-to-bake pasties every two weeks (max: 6 per order).
- Members can look for an email from me when each order cycle opens and again, two weeks following when your pasty parcels are ready for pick-up.
- Orders are ready for pick-up at Central Oregon Locavore or the Peoples Pies kitchen in Bend. Delivery is available for Bend residents.
- Some varieties sell out quickly – it’s a good idea to order early if you are interested in a particular variety.
- Pasties store well in freezers in an air tight bag or reusable container for 4-6 months.
- Baking is easy! Bake from frozen at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes. More detailed instructions are in your reminder emails and inside your pasty parcel.
Ready to join the club? Contact Jess
firstname.lastname@example.org | 262-424-8481
Already a member?
Here is a quick link to the shop!
Be sure to login to access the menu and ordering.